Why do we ask you to consent to electronic communications?
Because you are most likely signing up to Yocale to book appointments with a certain provider (doctor, dentist, hair dresser, etc..), and in order for us to confirm your bookings as well as notify you of changes to these bookings, we must send you an email / SMS (depending on your settings).
When you book an appointment on Yocale, the following will take place”
- We will send you a confirmation email to the email you registered with
- We will send you a confirmation SMS to the mobile number you specified in your profile (you can turn this on or off at any time)
- We will schedule one or two reminder emails (depending on the provider’s cancellation policy) to remind you of your appointment (usually 24 hours before cancellation deadline and before appointment date)
- We will schedule one or two reminder SMS messages (depending on the provider’s cancellation policy) to remind you of your appointments (You can turn SMS on or off at any time)
- We will send you a post-appointment email (receipt, review) to ask you how the appointment went. In some cases, provider may turn these off so you would not receive these emails.
- If your provider changes or cancels the appointment for any reason, we will send you an email / SMS notification informing you of this change.
At any point in time, you can choose to unsubscribe from all these emails / SMS messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email your receive, or replying “STOP” to any of the SMS messages you receive. Just note however that this will stop all emails and SMS messages from all Yocale providers and you will no longer receive any of the emails or SMS messages listed above.