As officials have ordered all non- essential businesses to shutter their doors, the COVID-19 pandemic impacts the economy with increasing worry. But not to worry, we have combined a list of Free Resources to use During the Covid 2021 pandemic.
In addition, we have gathered a list of monetary benefits available to you through the Economic Relief Program. To be impervious as much as feasible, Yocale is offering helpful resources that anyone, anywhere in the world can apply to manage their business online and stay connected to their loved ones.
We want everyone to be able to use these features for free during this volatile time.
Free Yocale Resources
Build your Yocale Profile– Utilize this time to create or enhance your profile and be aesthetically pleasing to your target audience. Do your due diligence.
- Business Calendar. Utilize Yocale’s calendar for personal and business needs to flourish during downtimes. Organization is Key! Make sure to set up your availability and ask your clients to Pre-Book you. Offer discounts as an incentive to pay in advance and keep the cash flow flowing.
- Client Engagement. Engagement is Key. Use Yocale’s marketing tools to send out mass emails directly to your clients to keep in touch. Send out business promotions or any useful (self-help) information your audience could benefit from.
- Yocale MEET Video Conferencing. Video Conferencing is awesome for overcoming the negative impact of social distancing. We can only offer you what we trust in, which is why we created MEET to connect with our Yocale team members every morning.
Fortunately, many professionals can still continue operating virtually by using video conferencing. MEET has many capabilities besides video, as it also allows users to annotate and collaborate on a shared documents. Ideal for managing classes and large groups! Watch this quick video to see how smoothly it operates and sign up today for meaningful connections.
- Widget- Powerful Online Book Button: Provide a revolutionary experience to your clients by uploading The Widget on your website. By offering an easy go-to booking process, you’ve already created a competitive advantage. Here, you will see a quick video on how easily the widget operates.
Send the booking link directly to your clients so they can book (multi-services) in advance. Make sure to set your future available dates to get pre-booked and prepare.
- Forms- Know Your Client Before Meeting them: For service providers that can continue meeting clients virtually, this feature will be highly favoured. You can create any kind of form template required for the type of service you are offering. You can even upload images and documents to any form templates! Watch this quick video tutorial to see how you can annotate on forms with images.
Request your clients to fill out required forms via email and send it right back to you, meet them using our video conferencing to commence the appointment and discuss details. Sent their invoice directly from the Point of Sale system and receive your funds directly to your Bank Account with our Stripe integration.
Ask your Network and Friends to support your business during the pandemic by:
- Pre-booking their next appointment
- Referring a friend
- Buy gift cards
- Writing a positive review
- Like, comment and show love on social media
We value small businesses everywhere, as they are the backbone of our economy. We hope the guide to “Free Resources to use During 2021 Pandemic” was useful and helpful.
In life we always have a choice; The choice to waste this (down) time and dwell on the pandemic to be over or we can use it wisely to plan, prepare and be ready in full force once the market re-opens.