You must first export your Google Contacts list into a .csv file prior to importing them into Yocale (to have a backup) using these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export….
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you’d like to export your contacts’ information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use theOutlook CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Now you can import your Clients into Yocale with this .CSV file.