Write For The Yocale Blog
The Yocale blog is one of the leading small business places people go when they want to read up on the latest trends and news, and now you can become a contributor by submitting an amazing piece content.
Here is your chance to show off your industry knowledge and contribute an article to get in front of thousands of new readers.
What Topics Can I Write About:
Our blog covers a fair range of topics that our readers consume, therefore if you write on any of the following topics, you are a great fit for our blog:
- Small and Medium Sized Appointment Based Businesses
- Online scheduling features we offer
- SaaS and scheduling software in general
- Health and Wellness
- Service Providers
- Beauty and Salon
What’s In It For You:
- Brand yourself as an industry expert.
- Get exposure on a popular blog.
- Be promoted on our social media channels.
- Get a link in your bio to your website.
What Are We Looking For:
- Blogs that discuss our product offerings in context to these industry topics mentioned above will have a higher chance of getting published
- Article should be unique and have never been published anywhere else on the internet.
- We only accept unique articles that are written for the Yocale blog only.
- Ensure your post teaches and gives the readers a lot of value.
- Backup any facts stated with real world data and examples.
- No affiliate nor spammy links will be accepted within the article.
- High quality articles that are relevant and useful to our target audience.
Before You Submit Your Content:
- We will only review fully completed articles. Due to the volume of submissions we receive daily, we are not able to get back to everyone. If the article is accepted we will let you know within 7 days, otherwise if you do not hear from us, you are free to submit it elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit the article to fit our content format and to remove any unnecessary or self-promotional links we may find.
- You must ensure that your article is grammatically correct and free from any spelling mistakes.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any article for any reason at anytime.
- Links to sales pages, your clients homepage, or your own company homepage within the article will be removed without exception. Use your bio for any mentions and links to your own website.
- Links to cite other relevant content pieces within the article will be accepted; however, we reserve the right to edit or remove these links if they do not fit with the context or our content format, or are found to be inserted for a promotional nature.
- Content must be 100% unique and any articles with duplicate, spun, or unoriginal content will be rejected.
- Content cannot contain any self-promotional reference to your company.
- If there is more than one content reference within your submitted article to a blog post on your website, all additional links will be removed without exception.